December 03, 2014

Delta - Going for Gold in Business/First between London and Honolulu


This Christmas, I have treated myself with a special present! A premium mileage run on Virgin Atlantic Upper Class and Delta Transcon Business Elite/First! I have never tested these cabins, so no need to tell you that I am pretty excited for the trip. I will also get to experience the Virgin Atlantic London Heathrow Clubhouse and this trip will get me to Gold Medallion too.

  • LHR - JFK: Virgin Atlantic A340-600 Upper Class Suite, looking forward to try the Upper Class bar in the sky!
  • JFK - SLC: Delta 757-200 BusinessElite flat-bed with 16 seats in a 2 x 2, staggered seats and slightly angled toward the window, newly released in spring 2014
Image Credit: takingoff.Delta.com
  • SLC - HNL: Delta 767-300 First Class, recliner seats, nothing fancy there
  • HNL - LAX: Delta 757-300 First Class,good old, good old...
  • LAX - JFK: Delta 767-300ER Transcontinental BusinessElite, lie-flat seat in a 1 x 2 x 1 configuration, where I scored a window seat with more privacy.

Image Credit: delta.com
  •  JFK - LHR: Delta 767-300ER BusinessElite for the win!

Will keep you guys posted and publish a review after my travel.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment