May 28, 2014

New York is my home now but still traveling the world

Welcome back everyone!


I must say it took me a while to post again... almost 4 years! But a lot of traveling around happen in the meantime. That's why I am looking forward to writing more and share with you guys my travel experience and my tricks to fly cheap but always stay classy: on the road, the French way!
Cathay Pacific First Class on my 2014 Asia trip

After interning in Boston in 2010, I went to study at the London School of Economics in 2011 and found a job in London where I stayed until mid-2013. Then I settled in New York following my dream. With my dear family still in Europe I knew the move across the Atlantic would be a challenge, so I would have to be on the top of my travel game to get the best deal to travel.
Flying over Manhattan on my way to DFW

In the upcoming months I am planning to write about my past and future travels. I also hope to give my readers some useful tips to travel saving money and getting the most of their own flying or hotel experience using points and miles.
Amazed by the service on Thai Airways compared to American or European airlines

Get ready for trip reports on how to fly first class and stay at palace hotels for almost nothing across Europe and Asia!


No comments:

Post a Comment